Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT - Any HVAC Types around?, Vents, point which way?
DuckRyder
post Feb 1 2005, 08:02 PM
Post #1

Avatars Mode: OFF because of the recalcitrant few.

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 110

O.K. heres the question:

In my house all of the vent louvres point toward an outside wall (and they are all near a wall) as a result, it usually feels real warm by the wall and real not warm in the room.

Is there a proper way to determine which way a vent points, and what is it.

(I'm talking about the downstairs, and the vents are in the roof, I don't ever go upstairs and there isn't any bitching from up there, so it must not need fidling with)

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment. [wheres the blanket smilie?]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
DuckRyder   OT - Any HVAC Types around?   Feb 1 2005, 08:02 PM
r_towle   if I understand you correctly, you have hvac ducts...   Feb 1 2005, 08:27 PM
SpecialK   Most houses I've seen run what is called "peri...   Feb 1 2005, 08:39 PM
DuckRyder   THANKS! See I knew there was someone here tha...   Feb 1 2005, 08:47 PM
SpecialK   ...   Feb 1 2005, 10:24 PM
DJsRepS   In fla we dont cool off our windows to cool our ho...   Feb 15 2005, 05:37 AM
Bleyseng   For heating you heat the coldest thing in the room...   Feb 15 2005, 06:22 AM
guywan914   In the notheast we tend to favor the heating load ...   Feb 15 2005, 05:42 PM
DuckRyder   Ho, I forgot about this, it is warmer now

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 03:52 AM