Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: GOING TO ENGLAND!!!, Suggestions on cool stuff?
ninefourteener
post Feb 7 2005, 11:15 AM
Post #1

Perfectly Normal Guy :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 779

Howdy folks,

Just a firm confirmation, I'm catching a free military hop to England (I knew being Active duty had advantages) on the 18th of March.

Going to go visit my buddy I haven't seen since our year-long drunken blur in Korea from Sept 00 to Sept 01. I'll be there for 7 days.

Granted, the main purpose is to go and basially party our asses off, piss his wife off to no extent, corrupt my buddy, and probably make his wife hate me and not trust me more than she already does (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)

(I think my influence in Korea almost got him divorced--LOL)

Nevertheless, I'll have a bunch of free time, a BMW to use at my leisure, and a whole shitload of cash (Just got my taxes back).

So....... any suggestions on cool stuff to do? Car stuff or otherwise? We'll be at Mildenhall AFB, which I guess is about an hour from London. He's new there too, so any advice you can provide would be helpful. Cool sights? Night clubs? Museums? Whatever... I'm all ears!!

Thanx!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 12:16 PM