Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Electrical trouble shooting help needed for L-jet, Who has the schematic charts in large size and print?
DRPHIL914
post Sep 1 2015, 06:46 AM
Post #1

Dr. Phil

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,106
Region Association: South East States

i asked this question in my new thread for the revival of my recently acquired 75 l-jet 1.8 but apparently it is not getting read so I will post this new thread in hopes of a response.

I need to try and see if this car will run, but before I try and fire it up I , there is some wiring to do, like re-attach all of the gauge wires- the DAPO(not you, Bill) that pulled the wires to paint the car, which never got done, left the wires on the floor of the car - all of the wires from the gauges and the lights in front were pulled to the cabin because he was going to restore it but abandoned the project. nothing is marked or labeled. the dash was pulled out and gauges are in a box!! do I need to re-attach all the gauges to even try to start the car? it appears the ignition is still wired up at from what I can see.

I had also read that someone had a large layout of the schematics for the car, that would help going forward as well.

thanks for the help.

Phil
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 02:36 PM