Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is a fair price for front body pan replacement
carcus
post Sep 20 2017, 10:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,760
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

My drivers seat got rotted under the pan. Looking for a fair price for labor. I have the replacement pan, one piece, from Pelican, been in the basement for a while. Needs to be welded in. I know that will be labor intensive. Seats come out, carpet, looking at getting this done as a all in one project. With the new pan being welded in, seats out, I also need the goop to make the rear window stop rattling. I forgot the name of the seal that tacks the rear seat window on. Should I do stainless steel fuel lines at the same time since the carpet will be ripped out, I have replacements ones just sitting there not glued. I would imagine, seats out, carpet just non glued sitting on there and rear window could get a new seal on it.....just labor for putting it all back in after the floor pan is cut out and new one welded in. Advice appreciated on cost. Would like it to be done with the winter snow coming up so I can leave it in a shop.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 03:25 AM