Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Looking for a new cell phone, Motorola RAZR ?
Part Pricer
post Jun 5 2005, 06:37 AM
Post #1

Believe everything I post

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 35

I've gotten to the point where I've decided that I really need a new cell phone. Actually, the State of Connecticut has made that decision for me in that they just passed a new "Handsfree while driving" law. I've got a headset for my current cell phone, but I prefer to go to a wireless Bluetooth headset.

I use my cell phone a lot. It is my main means of communication for both business and personal. I don't even answer the phone at home anymore because it is never for me.

I've been looking at all the phones out there and I think that I've narrowed it down to two. Either a Nokia 6620 or a Motorola RAZR V3. Both of these phones have a lot of bell and whistles that I don't need (camera, etc.) but most phones today have all this crap. My past four cell phones have been Nokia models, so I'm comfortable with that. But, the Motorola RAZR V3 has gotten my attention primarily because it is so small and light.

Do anyone have any experience with, or input on, the Motorola RAZR V3?

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 05:22 AM