Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 1974 Porsche 2.0L , question?
mlindner
post Sep 11 2018, 02:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,770
Region Association: Upper MidWest

A friend of mine mentioned he owns a 74 Porsche 914....really. its a 2.0L, really. How long have you had it.......Bought it new in 74 (one owner). I'm thinking of selling it. Have not driven it in 15 years......then he said, original paint, no accidents etc. How about rust, he said the rocker are good, little rust under the targa sail area...said floors and trunks are good. He's retiring, and not interested in a project getting it going. His question is, would people rather buy it the way it is and get it up and running or should he do it and have to ask more for it. Thats the question. I told him I would post this but he should take lots of pictures to show the overall condition in detail. So, pictures to come and more detail (milage around 56,000). Best, Mark
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 03:27 PM