Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NPC - wife's car making a noise. Her story.
Mikey914
post Dec 14 2020, 10:24 PM
Post #1

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

My wife is a car enthusiast also, she's pretty car savvy. Here's one that's gotta be one in a million.

She's driving on a rural road today about 55mph. Would be going a little faster but Stuck behind some traffic. She 1st noticed a sound coming from her front tire area. At 1st she thought there was a rock stuck in her tire. She turned down the radio and noticed it wasn't consistent. Still in traffic she made a turn and it was making a popping sound that was more frequent even though she was going slower. She told me she was thinking CV joint (I was impressed). Going straight at about 45 she noted no slop and everything seemed ok but the popping sound continued.

She's perplexed.

After another minute or two she noticed that there was something falling out of the truth in front of her. The truck was a hazel nut truck hauling nuts. The nuts were leaking out and dropped out on the road in front of her. She was running over these and cracking them!

She was so focused on what was wrong with her car she missed the big picture. She was quite relieved it wasn't her car.
I could easily see myself doing exactly what she did. Funny if your not the one who owns the nuts.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 11:29 AM