Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> ID: oil thermostat, Earl's brand, is it a troutman or ?
Mark Henry
post Jul 31 2003, 09:24 PM
Post #1

that's what I do!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

I can get this locally for $181. (Canadian dollars, about 120. USD) from "The Parker Hose" shop.

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Prod...OCC/501ERL.html

With the SS hose, fittings, etc. the price is almost par with the US prices translating into an almost 50% savings for me to buy local. But I want to make sure this is a good and correct unit.

I could get an EMPI for $76. (canadian) from CIP but I just know it's total made in China crap-o-la.

Is it the Troutman? For sure I know it's not a Mocal or a POS EMPI. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Mark Henry   ID: oil thermostat   Jul 31 2003, 09:24 PM
Brad Roberts   The troutman utilizes a stock 911 thermostat (whic...   Jul 31 2003, 09:52 PM
campbellcj   The Troutman I have looks completely different tha...   Jul 31 2003, 09:54 PM
Mark Henry   Ok, not a Troutman. What do you think of this uni...   Jul 31 2003, 10:02 PM
ArtechnikA  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 10:54 PM