|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| orangecrate |
Sep 27 2026, 01:52 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 187 Joined: 16-September 13 From: Apache Junction AZ Member No.: 16,394 Region Association: Southwest Region |
My hazard switch is wonky . I'm looking at some vw stuff online that has the part# but slightly differet configuration. Anyone tried this or know an interchangeable part? This is maddening. Thanks. It's a 72.
|
orangecrate hazard switch. Sep 27 2026, 01:52 PM
930cabman
My hazard switch is wonky . I'm looking at s... Sep 27 2026, 02:07 PM
JeffBowlsby Look for a used original, there should be many ava... Sep 27 2026, 02:09 PM
wonkipop
My hazard switch is wonky . I'm looking at s... Sep 27 2026, 03:42 PM
orangecrate
My hazard switch is wonky . I'm looking at ... Sep 27 2026, 06:02 PM![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 06:46 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |