Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Air/Fuel mix experts needed.
malcolm2
post Sep 30 2026, 04:04 PM
Post #1


Advanced Member
****

Group: Members
Posts: 2,750
Joined: 31-May 11
From: Nashville
Member No.: 13,139
Region Association: South East States



Hey hey... I need some suggestions. I went for a nice drive last nite. I have a AFR gauge that has not been working. But the PLX Devices system has a blue tooth transmitter so i can review the live data on my phone.

I was getting 10.5 A/F reading. It did jump to 12.5 as i went to neutral and coasted to a stop.

To start with, I was thinking i would pull the sensor and take a look, maybe clean it up and re-drive.

Any ideas about the 1st steps? The car seemed to run fine.

I will need to look them up here, but years ago I had a reply from, I believe, Mark Henry that gave me the following:

13.5-12.9 while accelerating of climbing
12-8-12.5 at WOT
16-17 going downhill or decelerating.

1911 cc L-Jet. I did tweek the AFM back in the day. 62,000 miles ago.


the link to the 5 page post from 2017
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
malcolm2   Air/Fuel mix experts needed.   Sep 30 2026, 04:04 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:49 PM
...