|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| MrBMW2002 |
Oct 1 2026, 12:33 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 5 Joined: 25-July 10 From: California Member No.: 11,976 Region Association: None |
1974 Porsche 914. Clean Title/ Current registration in my name.
This would be a great project for someone. I suppose I will part it out if it makes more sense to go that route. Made to resemble 914/6GT. Steel Fender flares. Original Fuchs 7 and 8 x16 wheels Michelin Pilot Sport 225/50/16 205/55/16 993 Heat exchangers. Conversion done about 13 years ago. Has been is sitting mostly since 1996. 1995 3.6 993 engine. Approx 60,000 miles. 1986 915- 916 Vellios built by Jerry Woods Enterprises Quaife Limited Slip, oil lubrication system, new sachs clutch pressure plate, 225mm lightened flywheel. Less than 2,500 miles. What I did since owning it. The fuel pump was bad as well as the battery. I put in a new battery. I replaced the fuel pump and it started right up. There is no smoke on startup however when it gets warm there appears to be oil in the heat exchangers from sitting the past 10 years as smoke comes out of the exhaust. I was letting it idle in my driveway on a windy day in hopes it would clear. Small fire started and was immediately put out by the passenger valve cover. I would recommend replacing the valve cover and a spark plug wire. Needs- Front Seats installed/mounted, wiring cleaned up by driver footwell. Notice some damaged wires. Asking 45,000 obo. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need to see more pictures. |
MrBMW2002 FS: 1974 Porsche 914 w/ 993 3.6 Engine, 915, Flares, Fuchs Oct 1 2026, 12:33 PM
mepstein That looks like a lot of car for the money. GLWTS. Oct 1 2026, 01:47 PM![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 03:56 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |