Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> teeners spotted, near everett
messix
post Mar 19 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #1

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

Group: Members
From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada
Member No.: 3,931
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

i saw mike [i think thats his name] in the bright blue flared six on south davies rd lk stevens, twice actually.

and then on glenwood in everett a primered car with fuchs and a duck tail parked at a house, didn't feel like banging on door while having work truck and all.
sucks to have to work while everones out playing in the sun, lots of bikes and fun cars out today. stopped at a friends house on lake stevens watched all the boats and water ski'ers out,dahm water is still 40% out there.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
messix   teeners spotted   Mar 19 2006, 07:48 PM
Root_Werks   Yeah, that would have been Mike out in his 914-6. ...   Mar 28 2006, 05:17 PM
effutuo101   I live up in everett, so you will see me around th...   Mar 28 2006, 06:33 PM
smooth_eddy   Troy....so if the water is 40 %, what is the other...   Mar 28 2006, 06:42 PM
DNHunt   As cold as the 40% is this time of year who cares ...   Mar 28 2006, 06:50 PM
bd1308  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 07:27 AM