Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: The hospital has free Wi-Fi, I was getting really bored
Part Pricer
post May 26 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #1

Believe everything I post

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 35

What a week!

On Tuesday morning, I was sitting in my office when I looked down and noticed that my left foot was swollen. I didn't remember doing anything to injure it. It just looked big and puffy. I already had a doctor's appointment scheduled for Tuesday evening, so I decided to wait and have the doc check it out.

Well, after he examined my foot, the doc proceeded to yell at me for waiting. I was taken to the hospital and have been here ever since. I am confined to bed and not allowed to do much of anything. The reason, I have a blood clot in my leg. They have put me on blood thinners and are waiting for the clot to clear.

When I first got to the hospital, I asked the nurse about Internet access. At that time, I was told that the only thing I could do was use the phone line for dial-up access. I said "No thanks" and have read three books over the last few days. Today, I was moved to another room. My new roomie proceeds to tell me that the hospital has free Wi-Fi access.

I called my wife and had her bring over my laptop. I'm sitting here in bed, surfing the 914club site and listening to XM over the Internet. Thankfully, I discovered the Wi-Fi. I was getting ready to die from boredom. I missed you guys. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Hopefully, I'll be out of here in the next couple of days.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Part Pricer   OT: The hospital has free Wi-Fi   May 26 2006, 05:52 PM
Aaron Cox   get well buddy!   May 26 2006, 05:54 PM
So.Cal.914   Damn, nothing to mess around with. Hope you get be...   May 26 2006, 05:56 PM
fiid   Wow. Get well soon man! Uh - I'm going t...   May 26 2006, 06:30 PM
Part Pricer  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 10:55 PM