Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914Club.....My first impression
PRS914-6
post May 28 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Excellence Magazine Project 914 3.6

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 6,031
Region Association: None

After a brief introduction last week, I thought I would jump in with both feet. Went down today, met Brad Roberts and Andy and on the way down, stopped and met Sergio Meza at the Wash N Shine in Danville. Man, what a bunch of nice people!!!

Everyone really helped me out with questions about the 3.6 conversion.

I owe a special thanks to Brad Roberts. I drilled him with a thousand questions until his eyes literally glazed over......He is a walking library on this stuff and saved me many many hours of research time and provided a ton of suggestions and ideas. Having parts in his truck didn't hurt either.

I owe a special opology to poor Andy. All my questions proabably slowed him down on his project.

Ron Szymanski also gave me a ton of ideas about saving money on many items

My sincere thanks to all of you. If this is a sample of this groups willingness to help, it is a very special group.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
PRS914-6   914Club.....My first impression   May 28 2006, 09:24 PM
McMark   Yes, we are definitely special. :teef:   May 28 2006, 09:27 PM
Joe Sharp   Wow Dude: I've noticed that too. These people ...   May 28 2006, 09:52 PM
jimtab  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 07:57 PM