Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> lapuwali or anyone else.... =-), yes, it's an electrical question.
Dr. Roger
post Jun 20 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #1

A bat out of hell.

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,533
Region Association: Northern California

i'm ironing out my electrical gremlins have noticed that when i put power to any of the fuses on my fuse block the headlights come on and the hazard flashers get power. (when the switches are on)

is this normal or is there a wire crossed somewhere? i thought i could just power certain circuits at the fuse block with my main power wire touching each fuse and energize just that particulare circuit.

so far the only things that aren't working now on my car are the brake lights and the headlights dont retract down.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/boldblue.gif)

and i'm so stoked !

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Dr. Roger   lapuwali or anyone else.... =-)   Jun 20 2006, 06:04 PM
Brian_Boss   What you are experiencing sounds normal to me. If...   Jun 20 2006, 07:07 PM
lapuwali   Several of the fuses are tied together on the powe...   Jun 20 2006, 07:20 PM
bondo   Keep in mind that headlights are fused after the s...   Jun 20 2006, 08:01 PM
Dr. Roger  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 03:29 AM