Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Any experience with straight cut gears in a 914?, I'm thinking about it when I do the scooby swap.
RockinOldSchool
post Oct 16 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #1

914 Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,562
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I have been mulling over the idea of running straight cut gears in a 901 or G50 when I swap in the STi engine. Was wondering if any of you have run or are currently straight cut gears in a teener. I kinda like the sound and the extra strength. I'm not too worried about excessive noise since the setup I'm running will be loud exhaust, loud turbo and VERY loud blow-off valve.

What are past experiences and opinions (with reason as to why you feel that way)?

I've searched but have not found what I'm looking for. So if this has already been discussed then please just point me in the proper direction.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
RockinOldSchool   Any experience with straight cut gears in a 914?   Oct 16 2006, 01:10 PM
slivel  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 10:15 PM