Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Call out to Raleigh NC Teeners, trying to set up a local network
jdogg
post Oct 19 2006, 09:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 204

This is a call out to all Teeners in the greater Raleigh NC area. We are trying to set up a network of local teener owners for parts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) , advice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) , get togethers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) or (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) and general BS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) .

Post here or email your contact info to:

jason at cmppls dot com

There are 4 (including me) that I know of right now:

Jason Panciera (me) '74 2.4 -6 conversion (Youngsville/Wake Forest)
Robert Plank '76 2.0/'80 911SC (North Raleigh)
Richard Casto '72 -6 conversion..long term project (RTP)
Ben Thomas '74 2.0 (Cary)

Who else is out there??? Come on, Chapel Hill, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro....where are you guys???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
jdogg   Call out to Raleigh NC Teeners   Oct 19 2006, 09:19 AM
JMPVW73   Thats quite a stretch for me but I'd like to m...   Oct 19 2006, 10:38 AM
Richard Casto   Jason, Hey, you know I am in! You know more ...   Oct 19 2006, 11:52 AM
BenNC   Hey guys, I e-mailed Gary and Frank (guy from Cra...   Oct 19 2006, 12:15 PM
jdogg   Richard- You've been in! Loaning me those...   Oct 19 2006, 02:44 PM
jdogg   Richard- My new axles came today...are you runnin...   Oct 19 2006, 06:57 PM
Richard Casto  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 07:53 AM