Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> i wish my teener could float, it would make things so easy
messix
post Nov 8 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #1

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

Group: Members
From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada
Member No.: 3,931
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

i'll have to drive 30 miles to get my daughter tonight that i usually only have to drive 7 miles, this is one way.
this is 'cause of the flooding in our area. there is only one way in to snohomish from were i'm at, and it's the same way for every one comming from the south in their commute. so it'll take an hour or two to get there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
messix   i wish my teener could float   Nov 8 2006, 08:06 PM
LowGT   How do you know it doesn't float? There's ...   Nov 8 2006, 08:36 PM
So.Cal.914   I was born in Contra Costa county, one of my oldes...   Nov 8 2006, 08:49 PM
MecGen   Ya Its been a wet year for us too. Soon its gonna...   Nov 8 2006, 09:12 PM
Vacca Rabite   Ideally, a 914 with new seals should float just as...   Nov 8 2006, 09:28 PM
rdauenhauer   Troy feel fortunate :( I had a pretty bad day Mond...   Nov 8 2006, 10:02 PM
KELTY360  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 04:22 PM