Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Has anyone tried lately to . . . ., Any recent windshield rubber selas sources ???
GTPatrick
post Nov 9 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,768
Region Association: None

Has anyone lately tried to find a source for windshield rubber seals and clips lately in say the past 6 months ??? Yeah, I did a search for the last 6 months but no one had found anything except the word " NLA " .

Are there any after market sources or maybe some other car's seals/clips that can be used on a 914 ???

Didn't one of the Club members try to order some from Germany in a bulk order to sell thru the club website ? Was he successful in getting some or did he finbd out antoher German word for NLA ??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Or are we all doomed when it comes to windshield rubber seals and clips ??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Thanks for any input here .
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
GTPatrick   Has anyone tried lately to . . . .   Nov 9 2006, 12:27 PM
Bartlett 914   O.K. I just have to ask.. does anyone know how the...   Nov 9 2006, 01:39 PM
GWN7   There is a NLA original one in perfect condishion ...   Nov 9 2006, 01:54 PM
jimkelly   any idea on price? you knwo the ones AA made were...   Nov 9 2006, 02:25 PM
GWN7   No idea on price till I build one. I buy my materi...   Nov 9 2006, 04:46 PM
SLITS  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 06:14 PM