Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Atomic Ramble:, It's not over until the fat...
Eric_Shea
post Jun 23 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #1

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

...until the "fat head" fixes his mistake.

I screwed up. I was supposed to supply Joe with a set of calipers for the Atomic Ramble. Business got out of hand and I didn't have any calipers ready in time. I didn't make a simple phone call or get a coupon off to Joe. That's just a senseless screw-up. Joe alerted me to it but I've yet to hear back so I imagine he's rightfully pissed with me at this time.

Friends are something to be cherished and I think I may have lost one here. I'm going to do my best to make it right.

Included is the list of attendees from the "Official Attendee" thread. If you attended and your name is not on this list please sign in here. Once I'm sure I have all the names, I'll literally put them in a hat and draw for a winner.

To sweeten the pot a bit, this will now be for a complete set of calipers, front and rear. Because of differences in years for front calipers I'll hold off until I get confirmation from the winner. More sugar; this will include new soft lines front and rear and new brake pads as well. The package is roughly valued around $600.00

It not about money though. Someone will get a great set of brakes that for sure... never put a price on friendship. Sorry Joe.

Here's the list:

*Joe (RS)
*Luckie (/4)
*Nico
*Liz (/6)
*Nelson (968)
*Mike Wills (/6 3.2 Series9 conversion)
*Gint (/4)
*Sharon
*Ferg (/4)
*Joe Sharp (/6)
*Linda (/4)
*Sir Andy
*Jeff (from TX) (/4)
*Toast
*Slits (/4)
*914nerd (/4)
*Clay+1 (/6)
The Cap'n+1 (911 or Quattro)
*Bruce
VSG914+1 (/4)
*Jsteele (Suby)
*Brew+1
*Travis (/4)
Maxwelj
*Trojanman (/4)
Tincan (/4)
*Rick 918S (/8)
*Sandy
*John Peterson (Elvira)
*9Magazine +1
*Thomas (Plum)
*Markb (/4)
*Elliot (/6)
Low GT
*Waide+1 (/6-2.7RS Series9 conversion)
Bernie (/4)
*Stratplayer +1 (/4)
*Jim Hoyland
*Casper (/4)
Howard (/6)
Mugs914
*JosephMills+1 (911)
DrifterJay
*Headrage +1 (/6)
*GeorgeH+1 (/4)
*Brant+1 (/4)
*Crazyhippy+1 (Suby)
*Okieflyer
*majkos (/4)
*Bigkat_83 (/8)
*Mbowman (/4)
*RonD
*Cha914

In my original perspective these are given away as a way of saying: "Thanks for supporting the Atomic Ramble"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 11:28 PM