Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> $2.49 Spot Weld Cutter, Music to my rust-filled ears
pjf
post Aug 10 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,840

I've been cutting out ALOT of spot welds on my '76 914 trying to get rid of the rust and I don't know about you but I'm always breaking spot weld cutters. I've paid up to $20 for them but recently got some (on back order) from Harbor Freight for $5. I thought this was pretty good until I got a catalog with them listed for $2.59. I haven't used the ones I have yet but at this price, how can you go wrong? The cutters look like they're made of the same tool steel as the much more expensive ones.
If you do want to get some the item number is 95343-1HUB and make sure you use the "Order from Printed Catalog" option on the left side of the home page (www.harborfreight.com). If you don't you may not get the $2.49 price. Hopefully they won't have to be backordered for you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 05:27 AM