Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hey Bill Berthgo, gotta question for ya!, oh yeah, made 590HP at the chassis dyno today
byndbad914
post Oct 20 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #1

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,463
Region Association: None

Bill -whattup dood. Hope things are well. Anyway, what were the gear ratios and stock diff ratio for the 930 again? I seem to have lost my excel spreadsheet where I had them saved for car mph calcs.

I made ~590HP on the chassis dyno today, and that seems high to me frankly and especially at a mile-high altitude, so I think I better check the gear ratios. The total may not be 1:1 like they expect out of a 4 speed and I think between blowing the tires off on the dyno (I got a 1300HP spike on pull 1 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif) ) and I could smell rubber after each pull, so I just blow those 12" slicks off and then the dyno has to chase it and gives bogus numbers maybe.

OR the original engine dyno was wrong at 525HP. Sumtin' ain't adding up... but I would be happy with 590HP at the wheels if that is for sure (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 11:38 AM