Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Freak'n tornado!, Twisters arn't supposed to bother me in PA
VaccaRabite
post Jul 28 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #1

En Garde!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,435
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

So, yeah. Got home from vacation today. As I turned on to my street, I started noticing lots of downed trees.

Pulled into my drive, and saw that my neighbors tree had come down, took out my garden, bounced off my garage, and crushed my mulching pen.

On the other side of the house, the mellon patch is DEAD. Corn and beans should pull through, but the other plants (peppers, tomatoes, squash) are toasted. Appearently there was an inch of hail that came down and took everything out. Depending on who you ask in the neighbor hood, there was either just viscious storms or a small twister that bounced down the street. I have seen them here, so I guess it is not unheard of.

I am really glad I trimmed my trees a few weeks ago, I did not loose any.

The 914 is okay (was in the garage) and the Jeep (in the drive way) was covered in downed tree parts, but unharmed.

Hell of a home-coming.

Zach
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 09:37 PM