Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I just saved the world, or at least a gas station from exploding
jsayre914
post Oct 10 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Speed Up !!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,696
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Driving home last night , I stopped for gas very near my house. Rutters Gas station, as I pull to an unoccupied pump I notice two cars head to head next to me with both hoods up. Honda accord and a ford somthing or other. I pop my hood and begin pumping gas. I am looking at three kids who seem to be cluless, girl is ford so I say DEAD BATTERY HUH. She says yeah, meanwhile her two rescuers are trying to hook up jumpers right next to a fuel pump and I have never seen so many sparks befor. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) The one guy sees me and my 914 so he thinks I might be of some help, he says WHY ARE THEY SMOKING LIKE THAT? I look over and notice the red and black wire smoking from both sides right at the alligator. I run over and pull the wires off the live car immeaditely. These wires were so fucking hot I couldnt even touch them, the smoke was from the rubber melting off the clamps. These two stoners had the postive live car to the neg dead car and vise versa. .....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I asked them both if they noticed the + & - right there on the battery. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif)

anyway after 5 min the wires were still hot but I managed to handle them enough to get the girl running and out of there. I told them to chuck the wires, there wasnt much left of them.

thats my story

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 09:22 AM