Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Group Photos
JeffBowlsby
post Feb 20 2004, 01:50 PM
Post #1

914 Wiring Harnesses

Group: Members
Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

My thoughts - I hope we can have 2-3 coordinated photos of the whole group - with a picturesque background (which is why we have the Monterey drive in part).

As examples, one photo could be organized with a coordinated rainbow of colors. Another could be of all similar model year cars. I also envision multiple smaller group shots - hopefully coordinated. For instance we will travel to Monterey as several smaller groups with tour guides familiar with the local roads - a single 50 car caravan will not work. So if we can break up into smaller groups of say 10-15...maybe a group of yellow cars, or only the super-modified cars etc could be photographed together...Then at a predetermined time and place the entire group can gel for a single photo - maybe at sunset? Would also like one of all the cars at the swapmeet dedicated parking area and at the AX. Those group photo parking layouts will all need to be coordinated and organized after the registration materials are received.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 01:54 PM