Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 9:14 Breakfast, To start the WCC event
JeffBowlsby
post Feb 20 2004, 01:55 PM
Post #1

914 Wiring Harnesses

Group: Members
Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

So here is what I have so far for the 9:14 Breakfast:

Friday June 4, 9:14 am.

This gathering starts off our 914 WCC 2004. It will be the proimary time when we have the attention of everyone and can speak to teh group. The only opther time will be at the Farewell BBQ.

I am expecting ~50 914s and ~70 people.

Location: I have contacted several possible venues and intend to make a final selection by late next week. It could be a conference center or a country club, but I hope to make it the upscale moment of the event. The location will likely be in the South San Jose area.

Food: Breakfast buffet - Eggs, waffles fruit, coffee, rolls, juices etc.

Activities: Welcoming talk, introduction of key people, overview of the events schedule activities. Hand out goodie bags.

Review the Twisty Road Tour map and introduce chaperone teams. I am guessing we will need 3 maybe 4 teams of 2 person drivers knowlegeable of the tour route and Monterey. Still looking for people with their hands up for this role. Coordinate the group photo placements, so that everyone knows their role and timing.

Is this a good time to do the tech quiz? I am not sure where/when it would be a good time to do it otherwise....minds would be clear and fresh at this point too.

Then depart in smaller groups of 12-15 cars for Monterey. A box lunch will be included in the goodie bags, but dinner is on their own.

With a 9:14 start time and all that needs to be done, I bet we dont leave for Monterey until ~11am or later.

Comments?

I will edit this first post as it develops to include all plans for the 9:14 breakfast. Please be sure to check all the first posts for threads I have started from time to time for updates, because I do edit them to keep them current.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 09:38 AM