Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Not a Porsche: What Do You Know About Alfas?
silver six
post Apr 1 2003, 03:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 227

I know this is a little off topic but I was curious: what do you folks know about Alfas?

I've always liked the mid-sixties and early seventies Alfas, especially the Guiliettas. Is the cost of ownership similar to a 914? Are they as reliable? Are parts as easy to get? Or at the end of the day would I just have to throw money at these cars to get them to run right? I'm no stranger to throwing some money at my Porsche but my expectation is that Porsche parts/technology is such that if I fix it once it stays fixed (for at least a few decades). What about the Alfas?

Here's an example. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...8&category=5356

douglas
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
silver six   Not a Porsche: What Do You Know About Alfas?   Apr 1 2003, 03:33 PM
silver six   Another angle:   Apr 1 2003, 03:33 PM
silver six   Another   Apr 1 2003, 03:34 PM
seanery   I like alfas but I think they kinda fit more into ...   Apr 1 2003, 03:40 PM
dagdal1967   Hey SS. (Silver Six). I've got a friend who i...   Apr 1 2003, 03:46 PM
SirAndy   silver six, i don't know much about the car, b...   Apr 1 2003, 03:50 PM
Aaron Cox  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 05:19 PM