Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> no pics
rcmaniac24
post Oct 7 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,894
Region Association: None

my dads 57 lol but when i get the car it could be like 50 years old.. thats an old car! and i can't get the VIN yet because he lives on whidbey island and for the most part i;m with my mom in Bothell like twenty miles and a ferry ride away. i will try to get pics soon! the front spoiler was recently ripped off because the car is a bit too low haha and yes its a '74. if parts are hard to find for it now though its only going to be wayy harder like fifteen years from now won't it? an di have tried the project car idea on him several times lol but he's not very mechanically inclined... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) i know more about it then he does ha. thanks for the replies everyone

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rcmaniac24
post Oct 7 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,894
Region Association: None

ignore this! i didn't mean to make a new thread lol! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:45 PM