Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT Great New Product, Mr. Clean Carwash
seanery
post Mar 14 2004, 05:10 PM
Post #1

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

I know you've probably seen the ads on tv, but this thing is nice. I've got one now. My folks have one, we washed my brother's car - 1990 Corrado - and it works great! It does actually dry without spots. If you go to their webpage HERE.

I have no interest in this product, etc, etc, etc...I just wanted to pass along some good info.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 3)
tat2dphreak
post Mar 14 2004, 06:02 PM
Post #2

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

looks cool! are they on sale yet? I haven't seen them. if so, how much are they running?
+Quote Post
East coaster
post Mar 14 2004, 06:09 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 487

Cool, I was wondering about this product when I saw the commercial. It looked too good to be true, but it's nice to hear a positive report. I have a real problem with water spots due to my city's water.

Thanks for the "word up"!
+Quote Post
seanery
post Mar 14 2004, 06:14 PM
Post #4

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100

they are $20 at Wal-Mart. That includes a starter filter ~3 washes and starter soap. The replacements are about $5 each, but larger than what comes with the kit.

I got my coupon and bought the starter kit, 1 extra filter (~10 uses) & 1 refill soap and it was $24 and some change.
Sams Club had a bigger kit that included the 10 wash filter and large soap for $21. I'm not sure if they'll take the $5 off coupon there or not.

The manual says that your filter life will vary depending on the quality of your water. My folks water is filtered and possibly softened. I haven't used it at my house yet which has very hard water. I expect my filter's life to be much shorter than my folks.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 07:24 AM