Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need to buy / borrow random parts, local preferred
jonwatts
post Mar 15 2004, 06:35 PM
Post #1

no rules, just wrong

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 141

I don't have a steering wheel. Currently my chassis is being rolled in and out of Tony the fabricator's shop with vice-grip steering. Anyone have a crappy stock /4 wheel I could borrow for a few months until my car is painted?

I also need the fresh air box that goes under the grill in front of the windshield. The fan doesn't need to work but the rain tubes need to be intact.

Finally (for now) I need a chopped up wiring harness that I can chop up some more. I need to extend my gauge cluster wires and would like to use factory wire. I don't suppose Jenny's old harness that Andy used is still around?

Sorry for not posting in the parts wanted section but I wasn't sure if anybody read those. The steering wheel is an immediate need, the other two could wait a bit.

thx!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 03:19 PM