Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Inner Door Seal, It Came Lose
elsargento
post Nov 2 2009, 11:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,802

My driver side inner door seal pulled out. I'm wondering do you poke it back in place or pull the U shape rigid piece out and put seal back where it belongs. Seems like a simple question but I am simple minded. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
detoxcowboy
post Nov 2 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,642
Region Association: Africa

QUOTE(elsargento @ Nov 2 2009, 09:59 AM) *

My driver side inner door seal pulled out. I'm wondering do you poke it back in place or pull the U shape rigid piece out and put seal back where it belongs. Seems like a simple question but I am simple minded. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif)

not sure or clear if your seal seperated from itself or just came loose off the car.. if it just came off sometimes it helps to bend a little tighter the metal tabes inside the mounting strip then remount.. ??????
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 11:30 PM