Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Current State of the Event, here's the plan as I know it
biosurfer1
post Dec 11 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #21

Teener fo Life!

Group: Members
Member No.: 977
Region Association: Northern California

Ah that sucks, I like Bill's.... but I was talking about Horizon. They still don't have table games and their customer service is going down the tubes if you look at the reviews.

I just wonder if they will be open when the event comes around, don't have any info, just a hunch.

The place I was talking about that told me to call back was a restaurant in the new shopping center next to the embassy suites. they have a decent size banquet room.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Dec 11 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #22

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Dec 11 2009, 09:23 AM) *

Ah that sucks, I like Bill's.... but I was talking about Horizon. They still don't have table games and their customer service is going down the tubes if you look at the reviews.

I just wonder if they will be open when the event comes around, don't have any info, just a hunch.

The place I was talking about that told me to call back was a restaurant in the new shopping center next to the embassy suites. they have a decent size banquet room.

Quit looking at the reviews electron boy! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Honestly, these guys do not really care about luxury. Mark had a nice hotel setup a few years back and people were still wanting to know where the cheapest dive fleabag was in relation to the host hotel. Some of the people who stayed at the host hotel had multiple people per room with sleeping bags on the floor etc... Too nice and they complain about the price. This is probably perfect because the Horizon is the begger, not us...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 05:32 PM