Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cars and Coffee, Tulsa Ok, Meet invitation
mrdezyne
post Dec 17 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #1

Now on larger rolling jack stands!

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,510

Would like to invite all my Teener peeps to Cars and Coffee this Saturday (Dec 19th).
Location: 61st and Yale in the Kingspoint Village parking lot near the Starbucks
Time : From 9 am to noon or whenever we freeze our nuggets off.

This is a gathering of like minded motor heads, brave the cold and show off your ride. This is the begining of a monthly event scheduled for every 3rd Saturday of the month, same time and place till we out grow it or get kicked out.

Sorry for the late announcement, if you can't make this one there will be 12 more chances begining in January. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Curt
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kansas 914
post Dec 17 2009, 05:02 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 373
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(mrdezyne @ Dec 17 2009, 03:54 PM) *

Would like to invite all my Teener peeps to Cars and Coffee this Saturday (Dec 19th).
Location: 61st and Yale in the Kingspoint Village parking lot near the Starbucks
Time : From 9 am to noon or whenever we freeze our nuggets off.

This is a gathering of like minded motor heads, brave the cold and show off your ride. This is the begining of a monthly event scheduled for every 3rd Saturday of the month, same time and place till we out grow it or get kicked out.

Sorry for the late announcement, if you can't make this one there will be 12 more chances begining in January. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Curt

Hi Curt -

I will keep this in mind - I would love to make the drive - but probably not this Saturday too cold for me - Maybe in March!
+Quote Post
mrdezyne
post Dec 18 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Dec 17 2009, 03:02 PM) *

Hi Curt -
I will keep this in mind - I would love to make the drive - but probably not this Saturday too cold for me - Maybe in March!

Perfect, this is the idea, to get the word spread through the cold months so when spring rolls around and folks start to wake up their toys from hibernation, they will have an event to look forward to each month.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

+Quote Post
mrdezyne
post Dec 19 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #4

First official Tulsa C&C had a great turnout. Even with temps maxing out at around 38 degrees we still managed 25-30 cars total. Porsche was well represented. The entire group ended up joining the Cimaron PCA in thier TOYS FOR TOTS Toy drive. Almost 40 cars gathered at Jackie Cooper Imports to begin the drive and ended up at Hot Rod Alley in Broken Arrow, taking over their parking lot and overflowing into a nearby CVS Pharmacy lot.

For you that are close to Tulsa or fancy a nice drive to visit us, keep the Tulsa C&C in mind for and event to try out next year, we would love to have a number of 914's represent!

Thanks for checking in...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 09:36 AM