Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Weber IDF 40 jet sizes, help me get it going right
wayne1234
post Feb 2 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,238
Region Association: None

Well I tore down the carbs, ther was some junk in it even though it was recently rebuilt by PO, Well it is a 2.0 with a mild cam And it has 1.7 heads, I havent ordered the "tech" book yet. should I get the weber tech book or the haynes weber book? but I think the only thing I need to use the book for is setting the float level... are there any other tricks in the book? So when I order the rebuild kit I want to make sure I have the necessary jets if they need to be changed.. the car ran a little rich, but who knows if the air jets were clogged throwing off the mix... so it currently has on the main jets stacks in the top of the carb the body says 200( Air i assume) then the tip says GMCI 130, Then on the side of the carb (the idle jets I assume) say 50 .... So what do you guys think I should be running? where is the best place to get the stuff???

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:05 PM