Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paypal?, What should I know
6freak
post Feb 4 2010, 04:00 PM
Post #21

MR.C

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,829
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(Spoke @ Feb 4 2010, 12:18 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Feb 4 2010, 02:37 PM) *

but he`s almost 18 and way smarter then I am so it cost him almost 200 bones ..so maybe next time he will listen to dear old Dad

The problem is that to your almost-18 year old, you're just too stupid right now. Once he turns 20-25 you will become a lot smarter. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Man i hope so ...cause I dont know Jack right now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
orange914
post Feb 4 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #22

http://5starmediaworks.com/index.html

Member No.: 3,818
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(johannes @ Feb 4 2010, 12:23 PM) *

Very usefull.I use it all the time. Never had any trouble. Very usefull to send money abroad.

what % do they "skim" from you when you receive from over sea? i sold to israel and they slammed me... way more than the usual
+Quote Post
gasman
post Feb 4 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 8,602
Region Association: South East States

Well I use Citicard......whenever I make a purchase on line....the citicard automaticaly comes on the screen when you come to the payment section of the purchase. It fills in all the information and creates a "virtual" account number and fills in the credit card information. This is a different credit card number created for this transaction only...it is used once and discarded. The number, if stolen can't be used......I love it and have been buying on line with no worries.....The transaction appears on my credit card bill just like as if i used my "actual" card numver.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 11:41 AM