Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SCRUB THIS MISSION, No get together 3/27
william harris
post Mar 25 2004, 03:58 PM
Post #1

914 Restorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,539

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/spank.gif) Oh Crap! 3/35 @ 5:00 p.m. EST - Mark Allin just let me know he and Pat Scali are leaving tomorrow to PA for some important client - and we get dumped again. So, this really sucks and I'm open to setting up a get together somewhere else. ideas? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Mar 26 2004, 11:40 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 988

I'm going to talk to Rene at Rensport in Framingham about maybe hosting us for a tech talk. He's been working on a new FI system that he mentioned recently could be applicable to 914's.

We could also maybe have a drive around the area, there's a place in Natick that often hosts car events. It's a restaraunt/Ice cream place

I'll look into it and if Rene's interested, I'll throw out a few dates

-Adam
+Quote Post
william harris
post Mar 26 2004, 12:21 PM
Post #3

914 Restorer

Member No.: 1,539

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) Thanks for the help and the interest. I haven't given up on Mark Allin and maybe he can commit to a date before he takes the fully restored GT car to Rennsport Reunion. Will keep all interested posted. But it may be very short notice.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:04 AM