Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> suspension/tire pressure adjustments, Getting ready for nex AX
mikelsr
post Apr 8 2010, 10:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,390
Region Association: Southwest Region

I used to have a chart that told me what to adjust for what conditions and the site that had it doesn't exist any more (and I can't find the printout). Since the cancer was removed on my car and the Engman inner stiffener and the Brad M. outer stiffeners installed, my car has become extremely stiff. So I need to start from scratch adjusting shocks, tire pressures and anti-sway bar. I didn't have to do this earlier since the PO had the car set up and gave me settings and it worked. I tried them a couple of weeks ago and they don't work any more.

Does anyone have a chart that shows what adjustments to make when a car is loose, tight, etc? I have Koni yellows, stock rear anti-sway bar, a 19mm front anti-sway bar, and 180lb progressive springs. My tires are Kuhmo ecsta v700 205 50x15 and 225 45x15. Front rims are 7" and rears are 8". Oh and the car is a 1970 914-6 with a 2.7L RS'ish engine.

And I did search the archives but didn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

P.S. Here is my car in action a couple of weeks ago.
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/farm5.static.flickr.com-3390-1270745183.1.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:28 AM