Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Made my day!
slapshot914
post Apr 8 2004, 06:05 PM
Post #1

ole swede

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,649

Woo! Woo! After weeks of driving and seeing many "real Porsches", I finally was acknowledged. Felt good! While waiting for the light to change, a nice looking silver 911 went by and the driver beeped and waved. I tell you it was a first. Until today, I felt like they saw me but didn't want to acknowledge my NRP. Its nice to know there are some people out there in the "real" Porsche world that recognize and appreciate our our existance. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bruce Allert
post Apr 9 2004, 07:15 AM
Post #2

Hellions asleep

Group: Members
Member No.: 441
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I've had it happen quite a few times. I like seeing another ahead of me on the freeway then pull up next to them & stay there until they notice me. Kinda makes their eyebrows raise in surprise when they see a 914... then they smile & wave or give a thumbs up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)

...........b
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 08:08 PM