Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Good resource or book for DJet Troubleshooting?
seapotato
post Jul 19 2010, 10:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,273

Hey folks, I've had a buddies old 914 stored at my place for years, and I recently sold my project truck, so, being between tinkering projects, I thought for sh*ts and giggles I'd see if I could get it running again.

fwiw, it's a 74 2.0 le bumblebee, tho that makes it sound a lot better than it is. kinda rusty, dubious wiring and even more dubious engine.

Used to be into vw's back in the day, but always had carbs. And I'm not having much luck at getting the forums search engine to look for info for me.

D-jet and the like don't jive with the search commands....

So, any good threads to read up on for info on troubleshooting the system, or a good manual?

I usually mess with diesel landcruisers, and the FSM was available to download in pdf form, which was great, anything like that here?

thanks,
ryan
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 03:15 PM