Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT DD's ramp warrior was loose in ND today, Learn to drive a--holes
GWN7
post Apr 9 2004, 09:03 PM
Post #1

King of Road Trips

Group: Members
Member No.: 56
Region Association: Northstar Region

So Menards has the wheel dollys on sale this week and since I missed getting them last time they were on sale because of bad weather and roads I decide to drive down today and buy a couple sets.

I start out and the weather is great, sunny but not so warm. What do I care I have a heater in my truck that can warm the icequeens heart and I'm off to the rodeo.

1/2 an hour into my trip it starts to snow, almost to whiteout condishions. I get down to Grand Forks without any problems, fuel up and head home. The snow is now just little flakes, nothing that anone who has seen snow before would worry about. Speed limit is 75 and I have the cruse set at 77ish. Traffic is light, a car every 3/4 a mile. Divided highway. Radio is on, playing some blues. I'm in the grove and can drive hours this way.

Then a non-descipt box (they all look the same) of a car is coming up in the left lane doing about 80. Three car lenghts (his size car...about 30") in front of me he cuts over into my lane, spraying snow and gravel up on to my windshield. I hear a "Tic" and put the wipers on to wash his road crap off. I now have a nice little stone chip in my windshield. %$#%&*()(&%^@!@%$&*(* and your sister!!

This happens twice more in the space of an hour. Except no stone chip the next two times. It always seems to be a non-decript box type car that does this. This isn't the first time it's happened either. Coming home from Tennssee with the yellow 914 I had some box diving clown almost hit my fender doing the same thing.

What is wrong with these people? Do they not realise that they are passing dangerously close when they do this? What's wrong with driving 8-10 car lenghts before taking a lane. It's not like there's anyone on there ass chasing them to get over. Or do they think that because there speeding in the left lane that the radar won't see them if they cut over quickly?

People wonder where road rage comes from. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 11:39 PM