Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Someone wanted to steal my roller (no engine), so they fucking shot my dog
Pnambic
post Apr 13 2004, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Honk if you like obscene gestures!

Group: Members
Member No.: 546
Region Association: South East States

Warning: perhaps some rather disturbing content.

A few years ago, when my first child was born, my inlaws offered to watch my dog (at that time a 2 yr old Australian Shepherd) until we got a fence in the back yard. Well, they had so much more room (several acres as compared to my 1/8 acre), and at that time also had an old Border Collie that just adored my pup, so they decided to keep him.

Last night, someone saw my orange 74 roller (no engine) behind my father-in-law's garage. The cover had been damaged and had blown off in a recent storm. They decided to try and steal it and I guess my dog did his job by interfering. They shot him in the head.

Someone needs to explain to me again why it's wrong to kill the god damned son of a bitch that did this.

My two sons, one about to turn 4 in a week and the other 20 months old, considered the dog theirs and absolutely loved him. Now I have to explain to my 4 year old at least that the dog is gone, one of his best friends, and won't be coming back.

Obviously, they didn't get anywhere with the car.
Damn, I'm so pissed, I'm sick.
Sorry to vent, just gotta get it out...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)
Qarl
post Apr 13 2004, 08:32 PM
Post #2

Shriveled member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 271
Region Association: None

I am so sorry. That is really, really sad.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I don't know what to say, other then I hope that the people (or person) that did, gets what they deserve.

Really crappy man.
+Quote Post
seanery
post Apr 13 2004, 08:37 PM
Post #3

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100

Dan,
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Kids are resilient, but I know it'll be hard on you.
+Quote Post
Gint
post Apr 13 2004, 08:42 PM
Post #4

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I don't even know what to say... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Apr 13 2004, 08:45 PM
Post #5

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

That sucks man. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Sorry to hear about your dog, it was bad enough when our cat got hit on the road, but at least we know they didn't mean to do it.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) I hate thieves. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fighting19.gif)
+Quote Post
soloracer
post Apr 13 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 538

I just recently got a German Shepard and consider him to be part of my family. If someone had done that I would probably go mental. Some might say "it's only a dog you can get another one" but since I consider to be part of my family it would be the same to me as saying "it's only your child you can get another one". I'm afraid that if I caught the S.O.B. in the act I would probably be up on murder charges or learning the old rule of "shoot, shovel and shut up" while finding a swamp deep enough to hide a body......

Believe it or not there was an article in the paper about a women who shot her neighbors dog. The neighbors had a long running dispute about the dog. She claimed the animal had gone to her place and cause damage from time to time. She waited until the owners were gone and then went over there and shot the dog in the owners garage. Guess what this psycho got for punishment - a few hours of community service.
+Quote Post
boxstr
post Apr 13 2004, 08:55 PM
Post #7

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I feel for you, I have only lost my dogs to old age, and that is extremely hard on me. I can't even comprehend what it would be like to lose my dog as you did your's.
I am really sorry.
CCL
+Quote Post
scotty
post Apr 13 2004, 08:55 PM
Post #8

The Fun Never Stops

Member No.: 718

Loosing a dog to natural causes is hard enough..this!?!?!?

Sorry to hear about it.
+Quote Post
TROJANMAN
post Apr 13 2004, 09:28 PM
Post #9

Looks nice in pictures.........

Member No.: 1,753

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) :finger2: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stfu.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fighting19.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fighting19.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spank.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/givemebeer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif)
notice the progression
+Quote Post
iiibdsiil
post Apr 13 2004, 09:28 PM
Post #10

Needs Door Locks

Member No.: 1,362

That is wrong. Like, my mom would go crazy if something happened to our cat. She yells at me when I yell at the cat for meowing for no reason.

Which, I understand, because if anyone ever tried anything to my cat, I would damn near kill them.

That sucks man. I am sorry that it had to happen like that.

- Brett Smith
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Apr 13 2004, 09:29 PM
Post #11

I can't Re Member

Member No.: 21
Region Association: Southern California

As a dog owner my whole life, I'm very sorry to hear this as well. Even though our dogs drive us "crazy" once in a while with their antics (like trying to eat Zois for lunch once), they are like family and it is disturbing to image some sick F* doing something like that.

A similar situation happened a few years back to one of my cousins and he was devastated. I hope you catch the bastard(s) and attain some kind of justice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fighting19.gif)
+Quote Post
red914
post Apr 13 2004, 09:40 PM
Post #12

...i believe in coyotes and time as an abstract...

Member No.: 1,641

i have this theory that God put dogs here to teach humans what unconditional love looks like. the person who did this can not receive a punishment harsh enough to balance the scales of justice.
+Quote Post
d7n7master
post Apr 13 2004, 09:43 PM
Post #13

Gary#

Member No.: 421

So sorry to hear of your loss. Dogs are family too. ...do that to a dog? What comes around goes around. Sooner the better. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)
+Quote Post
lagunero
post Apr 13 2004, 09:57 PM
Post #14

Donkey Member

Member No.: 1,531

Sorry to hear that. If the roller was a Camry it would be tougher to find the perpetrators, but a 914?!
+Quote Post
majkos
post Apr 13 2004, 10:09 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 1,729
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Dam! I'm sorry,really sorry guy.I'm a major dog lover,have a special service dog,which is still with me,13 years and going strong.Reasons this touch me so,she'a Aust.cattle dog.Going to be tough,but heads up and keep the faith!Indeed what someone said earlier,"What goes around,comes around" Love your kids, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) tell 'em he or she's is in a happy place and they should to be happy!'cause the dog is!
+Quote Post
914ghost
post Apr 13 2004, 10:16 PM
Post #16

BOB

Member No.: 1,387

Yep.
You can check my avatar...if someone even attempted to ANY harm to my dog I would not hesitate to end their life.
I can only friggen' hope that by some miracle you find out who did this- DONT BOTHER PRESSING CHARGES (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) .
For all of us.
And I feel for you...
Bob O
+Quote Post
Rusty
post Apr 13 2004, 10:37 PM
Post #17

Wanted: Engine case GA003709

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

I can't put into words how angry this makes me. Send me your address. I'll send you a check for the ammunition.

-Rusty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
+Quote Post
Jenny
post Apr 13 2004, 10:53 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 96

Dogs love unconditionally, and are completely dependent on us to care for them. They are like children that never turn 18. I've only had Snoopy for just over a year, and I can't even begin to imagine life without him. I am so sorry and so disgusted to hear about what happened to your dog. I hope they find the rat bastard that did it, and he gets what he's got coming. Our thoughts are with your family.

Jenny, Brian and Snoopy

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ablose58
post Apr 13 2004, 10:58 PM
Post #19

rust never sleeps

Member No.: 1,422

Sorry about your loss.That makes me really (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif) Ihate thieves too. the last time when I lived in pa. my friend caught 2 people trying to steal things out of his garage and he told the perps. we can take care of this my way or I can call the police. apparently this wasn't the only run in they had with the law so the thieves said to take care of it his way so my friend told them to put their hands on the workbench then my pal smashed their hands with a BFH. Any way I am sooo sorry!!!! AL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hanged.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gunner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gunner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)
+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Apr 13 2004, 11:03 PM
Post #20

ELVIRA

Member No.: 481

I am so sorry to hear your news. It makes me want to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)

All I can say is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/boid.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stfu.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:33 AM