Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Weeks To Go, How Many Paid Subscribers ?
ArtechnikA
post Apr 14 2004, 11:11 AM
Post #1

rich herzog

Group: Members
Member No.: 513
Region Association: None

official deadline is end of April, yes ?

how many people have sent money ?

might it be time for a new message in the general forum and on RennList ?

i'm still planning on taking flyers to Hershey although i'd be astonished if it resulted in any signups ...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Demick
post Apr 14 2004, 12:14 PM
Post #2

Ernie made me do it!

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 257

Signups are pathetic! Only 7 people have signed up (12 people total including family members, but only 7 cars).

People seem to be waiting around for some reason.

C'mon people - get those signup sheets in to Jeff. There are at least a dozen people on the planning committee. How many of those have signed up??

There are a lot of people who say they are coming, but have not yet signed up. Even Brad has not yet signed up. For those people who are 'on the fence' about coming, it sure isn't helpful when they look at the list of attendees and see that pretty much nobody else has signed up (indicates to them that nobody is coming).

I really believe that once we have a solid list of core enthusiasts signed up and committed to attending, that the signups will start to roll in from those that are currently on the fence about attending.

I'm signed up. Are you?
Demick
+Quote Post
seanery
post Apr 14 2004, 12:32 PM
Post #3

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100

I can't make it guys. Schedule and some work are conflicting.
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Apr 14 2004, 01:15 PM
Post #4

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

I'm not signed up yet. But I have time. I'm working on threating kids with a summer they'll never forget if they don't fix their grades! It's working. My wife is supposed to purchase the plane tickets soon. As soon as she does I'll sign the family up. Car should makeup. I have never cut it closer! I have 6 entries myself. People tend to wait til the last dog is hung. We'll see them come sniffing around two weeks late as usual.
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Apr 14 2004, 10:56 PM
Post #5

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

People tend to wait til the last dog is hung. We'll see them come sniffing around two weeks late as usual.

Then they won't be allowed to attend... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

The Registration cut-off date was determined to allow sufficient time to process everything and make final committments to the venues and providers for this event. Ther is a huge amount oif work to do in May which I am all over as we speak.

I know people will hold out to the end of that time period, and that is fine as long as it is timely. I need to have the completed registration forms and payment by the end of April. The 5 week Registration period is plenty of time for people to make a decision. Snoozers will be Loozers.

This event will be a total blast, I can taste it. Seeing everyone scurrying to get their cars ready is exciting and the deadline has been a great motivator for some.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Apr 22 2004, 04:54 PM
Post #6

ELVIRA

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 481

Time is running out.

Is there something we can do to get the undecided people off the fence? We need to get the procrastinators to take some action. Rich, you seem to me a master of the tease. Got any ideas to help? The more people who attend, the more fun it will be.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Apr 23 2004, 12:08 AM
Post #7

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

I do something this weekend. If you get a chance play along or just bump the thread. It's not as important to post something earth shattering as it is just putting something out there. Some nonsense.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 06:14 PM