Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Where the hell is Spring
Curvie Roadlover
post Apr 9 2003, 09:17 PM
Post #1

Two trunks are better than one!

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Well, I've completed all my winter projects. I have bolted the engine lid back on the car. It was off all winter. It's off the jack stands and back on all fours. It starts with the first turn of the key and no longer drips oil. I wrapped up all the stuff Sunday night. By monday morning there was 3 inchs of new snow on the ground. That's not the worst part. The snow is just about gone. The worst part was there was a fresh dumping of salt on the roads, so now even though the temperatures are predicted to be in the upper 50's in the next couple of days, we still need about 4-5 good solid days of rain before it's driving season. What will really suck is if it warms up to the 70's with clear blue skys before the salt gets washed away. It would be like being in the desert with an Ice cold drink in your hand that you can't drink. END OF RANT (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hanged.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Curvie Roadlover   Where the hell is Spring   Apr 9 2003, 09:17 PM
Brad Roberts   I just read that southeastern Michigan has the lar...   Apr 9 2003, 10:17 PM
Mark Henry   This driving season has been cancelled due to WINT...   Apr 9 2003, 10:47 PM
Bruce Allert   Mark & Curvie. Have you ever lived anywhere else? ...   Apr 9 2003, 11:12 PM
ChrisReale   Bruce, why did you live in North dakota? :confused...   Apr 9 2003, 11:35 PM
Curvie Roadlover   Brad, I don't know why there is such a high ar...   Apr 10 2003, 05:16 AM
Mark Henry  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 03:17 PM