Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My rustastic build thread, restoration of my 73 1.7lt
kphimself
post Oct 5 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #101

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,146
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Well I just put in my final parts order and not 2 mins later I find myself online looking at another 914 to build. I have a serious problem.... My girlfriend is going to kill me if she comes home to yet another car.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kphimself
post Oct 6 2012, 06:29 PM
Post #102

Member No.: 12,146
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I got brakes now!! I was so excited that I can stop the car that I wanted to take it for a ride. I don't have the final shift linkage so I could only use one gear for this drive. I put it in first and got in the car and realized that my throttle cable seems to be jacked up. The current setup is pretty much crap held together with more crap so I ordered proper linkages and tomorrow i'll work on the pedal cluster. If its not one thing its another. Its kinda nice to be complaining about running issues rather then rust issues.
+Quote Post
jersey914
post Oct 6 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #103

Member No.: 14,895
Region Association: North East States

[quote name='kphimself' date='Oct 6 2012, 08:29 PM' post='1749639']
I got brakes now!! I was so excited that I can stop the car that I wanted to take it for a ride. I don't have the final shift linkage so I could only use one gear for this drive. I put it in first and got in the car and realized that my throttle cable seems to be jacked up. The current setup is pretty much crap held together with more crap so I ordered proper linkages and tomorrow i'll work on the pedal cluster. If its not one thing its another. Its kinda nice to be complaining about running issues rather then rust issues.
[/quote

]
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 06:36 AM