Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brad -Great forum
thesey914
post Apr 10 2003, 03:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 66

Brad, just wanted to voice my appreciation for this forum -its a great source of info and a good read if there's a quite period at the office, or nothing good on TV - (I actually log-in at least once a day to check new topics)
I like all the features this forum has that others don't -Little things like the "Back to 914 and 9146 Technical forum " link at the bottom of each thread make all the difference...and I like your new (well I think its new since yesterday) "mouseover text" displaying when the thread was started.......and the personal notepad ...etc.

One thing that *might* be added is an icon on the index page for diplaying if there's an attatchment posted on the thread, like on the Pelican forum -everyone likes looking at pics!

Yourself and the other net admin. guys obviously want this to be the better than the average forum. Keep up the good work.

-James Seymour
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gint
post Apr 10 2003, 07:30 AM
Post #2

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I'll add kudos as well. I've been surfing a lot of other boards lately trying to sell my Jeep and now the 67-72 Chevy Truck board, and I can tell you the features of this one ROCK! I was just thinking about the return link at the bottom of the page myself this morning. Most people just take the canned board software and throw it up with little or no modification. You guys have gone the extra mile (and then some).

THANKS!
+Quote Post
AZ914
post Apr 10 2003, 09:03 AM
Post #3

914 Dumbass

Group: Members
Member No.: 98
Region Association: Southwest Region

DITTO...

You rock Brad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

Seriously, this is a great source for someone like me that doesn't know what the hell they are doing.

Thanks again

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
Brad Roberts
post Apr 10 2003, 12:44 PM
Post #4

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8
Region Association: None

Its the little things that ad up. I made sure we had return links at the bottom of each page. I hate scrolling back up and down looking for something.

You are dead on. People throw the board up and spend NO time customizing it and making it more user friendly. We are car guy's... it has to be modified a little.

You should have seen the "stock" colors of the board.. PUKE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)

It will get better with time as we find "little things" to improve on. You cant keep everybody happy, but its pretty easy to be better than the other guys.

B
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:19 AM