Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Gear Codes, Mine ain't in the Video
76-914
post Oct 26 2010, 11:34 PM
Post #1

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

A quick preface. This tranny came in my non-running car but has never been run as it had a broken support ear. So, I threw another tranny in which is fine. I recently bought another tail cone (side shifter) so that I could run the original tranny. Who am I kidding? I just wanted to excersize my Dr Evil Video. I think this tranny has appx 56K if it is the original. It looks damn good inside and only one sycro ring has a short "skid mark".
But Doc, I bought into your video so much that I mixed all the gears up thinkingknowing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif) it was OK. Just check the codes A-F-N-V-ZD. I wish. Here is what I'm getting T-HA-V-P-T. Help.Which gear is what? What kind of tranny do I have (Note:The 2 gears marked with "T" are slightly different diameters. One of these T gears appears to have a stamp 180' around from the "T" that reads IV. The HA gear is ground on the H but I'm pretty sure it isn't a KA or GA. Also, it appears to have an "S" stamped 180' around from the HA.)
Here is the HAAttached Image
The P Attached Image
The V Attached Image
one of the T's Attached Image
the other T Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:18 AM