Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1974 Porsche 914 Rotary Coversion (not running) $3000, Motor needs rebuilt- Car is solid
JRust
post Nov 18 2010, 12:27 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Okay so I am putting this up temporarily (one week). I have a chance to get a house & can use the extra cash. If I can do it without going into debt all the better. If I borrow the money I will just keep this as I want it. This conversion was done well. It's not one of the many hatchet jobs you see. The motor was overheated & needs completely rebuilt. Most likely the apex seals but I have not pulled it or taken it apart. Here is the link to my thread on the car. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...112411&st=0

The paint is in excellent shape. It has a welmeister front sway bar. Rust wise it is very nice. Nothing on the pans or trunks. There is a little rust on the wall by the battery tray. It is the original tray & still solid. Below the tray is solid too. The car is worth every penny. First $3000 gets it

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 11:22 PM