Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SpeedTrialUSA at Streets of Willow Springs 11-12 Dec, A Time-Trial week-end with 65 degrees & sun
stewteral
post Dec 7 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Old Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,424
Region Association: Southern California

Hey Racers,

I'm doing some final adjustments on my 914-v8 for Saturday running at Willow Streets and looking forward to a great time with a very friendly group.

Are there any other 914-ers coming?

The registration is still open and it's a "run what ya' brung" event. Almost all the cars are DRIVEN to the track and driven home. If you ever wanted to get on a race track, this is the way to go as they have a class for everyone, based on experience, and a free driving school is included for beginners.

Hope to see you there, my car is royal blue with a wing,

Terry
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
andys
post Dec 8 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 721
Region Association: None

A SoCal winter day in the high desert; Saturday forecast is for sunny skies, 65 degrees, wind 7 mph. Better bring my thermals and down jacket:-).

Hey Terry, you gonna include egg/bacon/coffee breakfast? I'm gonna get mighty hungry after manning that stopwatch and all that self-important pontification.

Andys
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 06:18 PM