Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1st Annual Raby's Aircooled Assault, All aircooled Porsche & VW show/dyno challenge/swapmeet
Jake Raby
post Jan 23 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #1

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

I hope to see all of you here at our first annual event that I hope will continue for years to come.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/www.aircooledtechnology.com-1095-1295822550.1.jpg)

This week we will have the website open for pre-registrations for the show and dyno challenge, feel free to pay with paypal and of course we prefer pre-registrations. We'd like to have the show car field completely filled with pre-registrations.

We'll have the Aircooled Technology Dyno-Jet chassis dyno fired up where we'll be putting power to the rollers with a couple of exhibition runs from Aircooled Technology vehicles. You can dyno your own aircooled VW or Porsche and get a free entry into the show for only 20.00. You may just be able to see an aircooled VW produce more than 500HP on the chassis dyno! I'll be offering 250.00 to the owner of the vehicle that makes the most HP per liter of displacement on the chassis dyno!

The event will also include a swapmeet, so bring out all your old VW and Porsche parts. I'll have my own version of a sidewalk sale with both new and used parts included. A 20.00 bill will buy you a swapmeet spot for sales of your used parts.

The entire Aircooled Technology, threee building complex will have all the doors opened up for all to tour. This includes our engine research areas and assembly areas. This is something that happens very rarely and has not occurred in a complete fashion since the Hippie Days Road Rally of 2001.

We'll have plenty or North Georgia BBQ on hand and some things on the menu won't be what you normally find at VW shows :-)

One of the things we became known for in the late 90s was the ability to create awesome, fire filled and explosive engine blows for events all across the SE USA. For this event we have a really special engine to blow for charity with all the proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project. Its been several years since I created an engine for sacrifice, you don't want to miss this!

Some things to note:
- Show car entry is limited to 75 vehicles
- The Chassis Dyno Challenge is limited to 20 entrants
- All new parts vendors must call for information and pricing.
- If you have a large trailer, please call us for details about parking
- No watercooled VWs or Porsches will be allowed into the show grounds, this is an all air-cooled event

This event will be the perfect conclusion of the "RAT Reunion Invitational Weekend" where our customers from all over the world, who have purchased engines from us will travel to the place where their engine was developed, assembled and tested. All events held here on Saturday June 4th will be for our RAT family, by invitation while all of Sunday's events are open to the general public.

Its been twenty years since the first Raby Performance Engine was produced here at Aircooled Heaven, come share with us in the festivites to celebrate this.

We look forward to seeing you here at Aircooled Heaven on Sunday, June 5th, 2011. Feel free to ask your questions via email at info@aircooledtechnology.com here on this thread or on the thread I have started on our online community at
http://forums.aircooledtechnology.com/show...post&t=4388

All the details can be found here on the main Aircooled Technology Website- [url]Raby's Aircooled Assaulthttp://www.aircooledtechnology.com/index.p...ion&catid=3
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
URY914
post Jan 23 2011, 06:36 PM
Post #2

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

Count me in. I been waiting for you to do something like this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)
+Quote Post
Jake Raby
post Jan 24 2011, 08:17 PM
Post #3

Engine Surgeon

For sure.. You'll be invited to the festivities on the 4th, too... Because of whats under your decklid "-)
+Quote Post
URY914
post Jan 24 2011, 09:02 PM
Post #4

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)
+Quote Post
Jake Raby
post Feb 7 2011, 07:44 PM
Post #5

Engine Surgeon

Pre-Registration for the show is now open.. Follow the link and pay securely via paypal using the buttons.

http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/registration.html
+Quote Post
Jake Raby
post May 6 2011, 07:57 AM
Post #6

Engine Surgeon

The event is now less than one month away!! We still have some spots for pre-registration open for both the car show and the dyno challenge.

Its shaping up to be a great first annual event
+Quote Post
Jake Raby
post May 23 2011, 08:05 AM
Post #7

Engine Surgeon

Our event is quickly approaching and its shaping up like a great first annual event.

I have closed pre-registration, but you can still attend the event and show your VW or Porsche and even enter the Dyno challenge the day of the event for just a couple dollars more than the pre-registration cost.

Those who have pre-registered will be receiving their info packets shortly with directions to the event and instructions concerning what to do upon arrival.

For those who have not looked at the website, the event is being held at:
Raby's Aircooled Technology
47 Raby Drive
Cleveland GA 30528

+Quote Post
Jake Raby
post Jun 1 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #8

Engine Surgeon

Four days and counting!! the turnout is going to be awesome!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 10:56 AM