Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> f/s 73 2.0 bischoff muffler, switches,tin,sheetmetal,and more, 2.0 he's off of 73, rear trunk...anything you need just ask
914xprs
post Feb 1 2011, 05:49 PM
Post #1

Porsche 914 parts and cars

Group: NoClassifiedAccess
Member No.: 10,564
Region Association: Southwest Region

f/sale
73 2.0 bischoff miuffler in great condition $275.00
sold to mike m.or w/ he's $ 400.00 for the stock 2.0 set up. great deal. the he's are in good shape with just a tiny bit if wear on heat retention tin on the top ends...
switches all same low price in good tested working condition many available @ $40.00 ea
73-74 bottom air guild tin $65.00 pair refinished in wurths high heat satin
many available,
belly pans refinished in wurths black satin... straight and look beautiful $75.00 ea. 4 available.
ash trays $15.00 ea. 32 available
rear hella tailamp housings no cracks or deformities and good reflactors $75.00 per side. 4 good pair available
a/c compressor $50.00 may need rebuilt but turns and produces a strong compresion stroke
rear trunk section in beautiful condition...abspolutly no rust...cut to order or as is
$250.00 hole rear section from firewall to rear crosswall or cut to order. drilling available at cost
perfect rain trays late style 4 available at $ 75.00 ea. no cracks or deformities

paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com
thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
any interest in a 1973 2.0 liter minor project???nice wheels and paint. decent interior inquire within

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914xprs
post Feb 1 2011, 09:37 PM
Post #2

any part and any offer, i got to sell parts quik, will be moving soon, and need to raise funds fast. all shipping will be handled quickly, new system and dedication to shipping time. all items listed are ready to ship.
+Quote Post
Montreal914
post Feb 1 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,023
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(914xprs @ Feb 1 2011, 07:37 PM) *

any part and any offer, i got to sell parts quik, will be moving soon, and need to raise funds fast. all shipping will be handled quickly, new system and dedication to shipping time. all items listed are ready to ship.

Hi Terry, I sent you a few PM but no replies!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
+Quote Post
914xprs
post Feb 1 2011, 11:31 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Feb 1 2011, 07:55 PM) *

QUOTE(914xprs @ Feb 1 2011, 07:37 PM) *

Hi Terry, I sent you a few PM but no replies!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Hey, let me see if I can find your pm. I'll write back through pm
Thanks
Cheers
Terry
+Quote Post
timofly
post Feb 2 2011, 06:03 PM
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,082
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(914xprs @ Feb 1 2011, 06:49 PM) *

f/sale
73 2.0 bischoff miuffler in great condition $275.00
sold to mike m.or w/ he's $ 400.00 for the stock 2.0 set up. great deal. the he's are in good shape with just a tiny bit if wear on heat retention tin on the top ends...
switches all same low price in good tested working condition many available @ $40.00 ea
73-74 bottom air guild tin $65.00 pair refinished in wurths high heat satin
many available,
belly pans refinished in wurths black satin... straight and look beautiful $75.00 ea. 4 available.
ash trays $15.00 ea. 32 available
rear hella tailamp housings no cracks or deformities and good reflactors $75.00 per side. 4 good pair available
a/c compressor $50.00 may need rebuilt but turns and produces a strong compresion stroke
rear trunk section in beautiful condition...abspolutly no rust...cut to order or as is
$250.00 hole rear section from firewall to rear crosswall or cut to order. drilling available at cost
perfect rain trays late style 4 available at $ 75.00 ea. no cracks or deformities

paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com
thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
any interest in a 1973 2.0 liter minor project???nice wheels and paint. decent interior inquire within

Terry,

I sent you a PM but no reply. Please either ship my trim pieces or return my money. It has been two months....

Tim
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 06:51 PM